How To Unlock Bootloader on Oppo Reno – Today I will show the easy way to unlock Oppo Reno bootloader through this article. We will use the SDK platform tool application to unlock the bootloader. Whatever procedure will be shown here, the simple language will be English. If your phone goes dead while unlocking the bootloader, then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Advantages of BootLoader Unlock in Oppo Reno.
- You can flash Custom Rom on your phone.
- Unlocking BootLoader can install Custom Recovery such as TWRP Recovery.
- You can root your mobile phone easily.
- You can completely customize Oppo Reno.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Oppo Reno [Best Gcam]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Oppo Reno [Best Gcam]
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Oppo Reno- [How to Install]
- Download Oppo Reno CPH1917 Firmware Android 12 [Stock Rom]
- Common issues and Problems on Oppo Reno- How to Fix Them
- Best Custom Roms For Oppo Reno [Android 12]
- How To Root Oppo Reno Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Oppo Reno- How to Flash
- How To Unlock Bootloader on Oppo Reno
Disadvantages of BootLoader Unlock in Oppo Reno.
- After unlocking the bootloader, your phone Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while unlocking the boot loader, then your phone can be brick.
- When you unlock your phone’s boot loader, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- Unlocking the boot loader will delete all the data on your phone.
How To Unlock BootLoader on Oppo Reno
This process is only for Oppo Reno . Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise your phone may be dead.
Pre-Requirement for Oppo Reno
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile .
- You Carry the Original USB cable of Oppo Reno .
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer .
- Oppo USB Driver for Computer .
- First of all, check the latest Software Update of your mobile.
(Settings → About → Software Update )
- Now you have to enable Developer Mode of your phone.
After going to Settings → About Phone → Baseband & Kernel → Build Number, click on it 7-8 times. And after this your Developer Mode will be enabled.
- Now you have to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock of your phone.
Settings → Additional setting → Developer Options → Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
You will have to do further processing in your PC / Laptop.
- First of all, you have to Install Oppo USB Driver in your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers is installed in your computer.
- Now you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it in your PC / Laptop.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the Command in your PC / Laptop in this way.
Command:-adb reboot bootloader
Command :-fastboot devices
Command :-fastboot oem unlock
Command :- fastboot reboot
- Now your Bootloader of Oppo Reno has been unlocked.
Thank you for taking the time in this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any question, then comment below. Thank you !