Download Google Camera 8.4 For Realme 8s 5G -Recently, the Google company has rolled out the update of Bhajan 8.4 in the camera of its Google Pixel mobile. But this update is only for Google Pixel mobile, I will tell you today in this article how you can install this Google Camera 8.4 on your phone in your mobile. The installation process is very simple, if camera2api is enabled on your phone then you can easily install this application on your phone.
If camera2api is not enabled on your phone then you cannot install google camera on your phone. If you want to enable camera2api on your phone then you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone only then you can install google camera on your phone.
Table of Contents
Google Camera Features
Google Camera is a camera app developed by Google for Android devices. Some of the features that are included in this version of the app are:
- Live HDR+: This feature allows you to see the HDR+ effect in real time while taking a picture, so you can see how the final image will look before you capture it.
- Night Sight: This feature uses advanced image processing techniques to improve the quality of low-light photos by reducing noise and capturing more light.
- Super Res Zoom: This feature uses computational photography techniques to improve the quality of zoomed-in photos by using multiple frames to create a higher-resolution image.
- Portrait mode: This feature allows you to take photos with a blurred background (also known as bokeh) by using the phone’s dual-camera system or a single camera with depth-sensing technology.
- Astrophotography: This feature allows you to take photos of the night sky, including stars and constellations, by using a long exposure time and advanced image processing techniques.
- Motion Photos: This feature captures a short video along with each photo, so you can see a brief moment of motion around the time the photo was taken.
- Google Lens integration: This feature allows you to use Google’s image recognition technology to identify objects and text in your photos and provide additional information about them.
Note: The specific features available in Google Camera may vary depending on the device and Android version you are using. Some features may not be available on all devices or may require certain hardware capabilities.
Download Google Camera 8.4 For Realme 8s 5G
Here I will provide you the download link of Google Camera 8.4, I will tell you here how you can install this app on your phone. Below you will find the link to Google Drive so that you can easily download it.
|Supported Android Version||Android 9|10|11|12|13|
|Version Type||MOD APK|
|Download Google Camera|
How to Install Google Camera 8.4 on Realme 8s 5G
There are two processes here, in the first process I will tell you how you can check whether camera2api is enabled on your phone or not. And in the second process, how can you download the app and install it on your phone.
Step 1. Check Camera2 API on Realme 8s 5G
- You have to download and install the Manual Camera Compatibility App from the Google Play Store on your phone.
- After installing the app you have to open the app and after opening it you have to click on Start.
- After clicking on Start, you have to see in Test Results
- Manual Focus
- Manual White Balance
- Manual ISO
- Manual Shutter Speed
- Raw Support
There should be a Green Tick in these five manual settings. If anyone will also have Red Tick, then Google Camera will not work properly.
Step 2. Download and Install Google camera 8.4 on Realme 8s 5G
- First of all, you have to click on the download link above and download the application.
- Before installing the application, make sure that camera2api is enabled on your mobile, then only you can install Google Camera on your phone.
- Now you have to click on the downloaded link and install the app. If for some reason your application is not installed now, then you can tell me by commenting below, I will also provide you another link.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!