Download Google Camera 8.4 For Realme C25Y -Recently, the Google company has rolled out the update of Version 8.4 in the camera of its Google Pixel mobile. But this update is only for Google Pixel mobile, I will tell you today in this article how you can install this Google Camera 8.4 on your phone in your mobile. The installation process is very simple, if camera2api is enabled on your phone then you can easily install this application on your phone.
As we know, the Google Camera app works better than whatever camera app we have on our phone, so we install Google Camera in our phone so that we can take good photos, if we talk about its feature, then it has many features. There are features such as taking 360-degree photos, getting good photos in the night, blurring with a single camera, and much more.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Realme C25Y [Best Gcam]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Realme C25Y [Best Gcam]
- Download Realme C25Y Firmware Android 12 [Stock Rom]
- Best Custom Roms For Realme C25Y [Android 12] [Flash Via TWRP]
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Realme C25Y [How to Flash]
- [Without PC] How to Hard Reset and Google Bypass on Realme C25Y
- How to Root Realme C25Y Via SuperSu and Magisk Manager
- Common issues and Problems Fix on Realme C25Y- Tips and Tricks
If camera2api is not enabled on your phone then you cannot install google camera on your phone. If you want to enable camera2api in your phone then you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone only then you can install google camera on your phone.
Download Google Camera 8.4 For Realme C25Y
Here I will provide you the download link of Google Camera 8.4, I will tell you here how you can install this app on your phone. Below you will find the link to Google Drive so that you can easily download it.
Google Camera 8.4 Download
|Google Camera 8.4 For Realme C25Y||Download Link|
How to Install Google Camera 8.4 on Realme C25Y
There are two processes here, in the first process I will tell you how you can check whether camera2api is enabled on your phone or not. And in the second process, how can you download the app and install it on your phone.
Step 1. Check Camera2 API on Realme C25Y
- You have to download and install the Manual Camera Compatibility App from the Google Play Store on your phone.
- After installing the app you have to open the app and after opening it you have to click on Start.
- After clicking on Start, you have to see in Test Results
- Manual Focus
- Manual White Balance
- Manual ISO
- Manual Shutter Speed
- Raw Support
There should be a Green Tick in these five manual settings. If anyone will also have Red Tick, then Google Camera will not work properly.
Step 2. Download and Install Google camera 8.4 on Realme C25Y
- First of all, you have to click on the download link above and download the application.
- Before installing the application, make sure that camera2api is enabled on your mobile, then only you can install Google Camera on your phone.
- Now you have to click on the downloaded link and install the app. If for some reason your application is not installed now, then you can tell me by commenting below, I will also provide you another link.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!