Download Google Camera 8.4 For Vivo Y12s -Recently, the Google company has rolled out the update of Bhajan 8.4 in the camera of its Google Pixel mobile. But this update is only for Google Pixel mobile, I will tell you today in this article how you can install this Google Camera 8.4 on your phone in your mobile. The installation process is very simple, if camera2api is enabled on your phone then you can easily install this application on your phone.
As we know, the Google Camera app works better than whatever camera app we have on our phone, so we install Google Camera on our phone so that we can take good photos, if we talk about its feature, then it has many features. There are features such as taking 360-degree photos, getting good photos at night, blurring with a single camera, and much more.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Vivo Y12s [Best Gcam]
- Download Vivo Y12s PD2036F Firmware Android 12 [Flash File]
- Common issues and Problems on Vivo Y12s- How to Fix This
- How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Vivo Y12s [Without PC]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Vivo Y12s [Best Gcam]
- How to Root Vivo Y12s Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Vivo Y12s- How to Flash
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Vivo Y12s
If camera2api is not enabled on your phone then you cannot install google camera on your phone. If you want to enable camera2api in your phone then you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone only then you can install google camera on your phone.
Download Google Camera 8.4 For Vivo Y12s
Here I will provide you the download link of Google Camera 8.4, I will tell you here how you can install this app on your phone. Below you will find the link to Google Drive so that you can easily download it.
Google Camera 8.4 Download
|Google Camera 8.4 For Vivo Y12s||Download Link|
How to Install Google Camera 8.4 on Vivo Y12s
There are two processes here, in the first process I will tell you how you can check whether camera2api is enabled on your phone or not. And in the second process, how can you download the app and install it on your phone.
Step 1. Check Camera2 API on Vivo Y12s
- You have to download and install the Manual Camera Compatibility App from the Google Play Store on your phone.
- After installing the app you have to open the app and after opening it you have to click on Start.
- After clicking on Start, you have to see in Test Results
- Manual Focus
- Manual White Balance
- Manual ISO
- Manual Shutter Speed
- Raw Support
There should be a Green Tick in these five manual settings. If anyone will also have Red Tick, then Google Camera will not work properly.
Step 2. Download and Install Google camera 8.4 on Vivo Y12s
- First of all, you have to click on the download link above and download the application.
- Before installing the application, make sure that camera2api is enabled on your mobile, then only you can install Google Camera on your phone.
- Now you have to click on the downloaded link and install the app. If for some reason your application is not installed now, then you can tell me by commenting below, I will also provide you another link.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!