Download Lineage OS 19 For Samsung Galaxy J5– Today I will show you how to install Lineage OS in Samsung Galaxy J5. Lineage OS is an open-source custom ROM. There is no bloatware found in this custom ROM. The specialty of this Lineage OS is that it gets installed in any low-end device. LineageOS was officially launched on 24 December 2016. This OS was launched in GitHub and GitLab along with the source code.
This custom ROM is absolutely free, anyone can install it. This OS is designed for mobile phones and tablets. To install Lineage OS, your phone must have any custom recovery installed such as TWRP Recovery.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Lineage OS 19
- You can easily use it.
- It does not contain any bloatware.
- It provides more security as compared to other OS.
- If your smartphone is in Android 11, you can easily update it to Android 12.
- This custom ROM is available for almost all Android phones.
- You charge your phone more than 80%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable for the Samsung Galaxy J5.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Samsung USB Driver for Computer.
- Samsung Galaxy J5 TWRP Recovery File.
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
- Need Lineage OS 19 of Samsung Galaxy J5.
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Samsung USB Driver||Download|
|Lineage OS 19||Download|
Download Lineage OS 19 For Samsung Galaxy J5
I will tell you here how you can download and install Lineage OS. Here you will not be told any wrong way
Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy J5
- Enable Developer Option in Samsung Galaxy J5.
(Settings-About Phone → Build Number You have to click on the build number 7-8 times and after that, your developer mode will be enabled)
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Samsung Galaxy J5
(Settings →Developer option→OEM Unlock)
You have to do the further process on your PC / Laptop.
- First of all, you have to install Samsung USB Driver on your pc.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed in your computer.
- Now you have to download the SDK Platform-Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- Now you have to reboot your phone in Fastboot Mode.
(First of all boot your phone Recovery Mode> Switch off> After switch off> Press Hold Power Button + Volume Down. Now your phone will be booted in Recovery Mode. Now you have to click on the third option, ‘Enter Fastboot)
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file. and Press Enter
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot oem unlock
Now the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy J5 will be unlocked.
Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J5
- First of all, you have to install the ODIN flash tool on your computer.
- Open the Odin flash tool
- Make Sure in Your Phone USB Debugging is Enable
- Now reboot your phone in download mode and connect it with USB via computer.
- Go to AP in Odin App and select TWRP Recovery file of Samsung Galaxy J5.
- After this, click on the Start button.
- This process will take you a few seconds.
- After some time, the TWRP Recovery file will be installed in your Samsung Galaxy J5. Above you will find the message of Reset or Pass.
- After this, your phone will be Automatic Reboot.
Install Lineage OS 19 on Samsung Galaxy J5
After installing TWRP recovery, you need to download Lineage OS 19 and move it to the internal storage.
(Now switch off your phone and then press Power Button + Volume Down (-) simultaneously.)
- Now you have to click on Wipe Option in your TWRP Recovery.
- After going to the Wipe Option, click on Advanced Wipe.
- After moving to Advanced wipe, Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, and Data have to select them and slide Swipe to Wipe.
- After sliding Swipe to Wipe, you have to click on Home Button.
- After clicking on Home Button, you have to click on Install and there you have to select the file of Lineage OS 19.
- After selecting the Lineage OS 19, Swipe to Confirm Flash
(This process can take about 5-10 minutes if the size of your Custom Rom file is more than it may take more time.)
- After Lineage OS 19 Flash, you have to click on Reboot System.
After this process Lineage OS 19 has been installed securely in your Samsung Galaxy J5. Hope you liked this post, you can share this post with your friends and family.