Download Lineage OS 19 For Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro– Today I will show you how to install Lineage OS in Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. Lineage OS is an open-source custom ROM. There is no bloatware found in this custom ROM. The specialty of this Lineage OS is that it gets installed in any low-end device. LineageOS was officially launched on 24 December 2016. This OS was launched in GitHub and GitLab along with the source code.
This custom ROM is absolutely free, anyone can install it. This OS is designed for mobile phones and tablets. To install Lineage OS, your phone must have any custom recovery installed such as TWRP Recovery.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Lineage OS 19
- You can easily use it.
- It does not contain any bloatware.
- It provides more security as compared to other OS.
- If your smartphone is in Android 11, you can easily update it to Android 12.
- This custom ROM is available for almost all Android phones.
- You charge your phone more than 80%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable for the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Xiaomi USB Driver for Computer.
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro TWRP Recovery File.
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
- Need Lineage OS 19 of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro.
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Mi Unlock App||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
|Lineage OS 19||Download|
Download Lineage OS 19 For Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
I will tell you here how you can download and install Lineage OS. Here you will not be told any wrong way
Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
- Enable Developer Option in Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
( ‘Settings‘> ‘About Phone‘> Click on ‘MIUI Version’ 5-6 times. After this, your phone developer option will be enabled.)
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro.
(You have to scroll down by going to Settings> Additional settings> Developer options, after clicking on OEM unlocking, you will find the option of Cancel and Enable below and you have to click on Enable.)
- Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode.
(Switch off your phone and after that press, the Power Button + Volume down (-) simultaneously and your phone will reboot in Fastboot. If your phone does not reboot in Fastboot mode by this process then do Search Google.)
- You have to install Xiaomi USB Driver on your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your computer.
- Mi unlocks file also has to be installed on the computer.
- After installing Mi Unlock, you have to connect your phone to the computer in Fastboot mode.
- Mi unlocks app has to be opened and here you have to log in with your Mi Account.
(Keep in mind that here you have to log in Mi Account of the same phone that you have to unlock the bootloader.)
- After this, the Mi Unlock app will check whether your phone is eligible for Bootloader Unlock.
- If you are eligible for Phone Bootloader Unlock then the message Phone connected will come.
- Now you will have the option to Unlock it below. Click on Unlock.
- After clicking unlock, click on Unlock anyway.
- After this, the message Unlocked successfully will come on your Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro phone. Click on the Reboot Phone below. Now your phone’s bootloader has been unlocked.
Flash TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
- First of all, you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install them on your PC / Laptop.
- Move the TWRP Recovery file of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro to the SDK Platform Tools folder.
- TWRP recovery file has to be renamed with the name twrp. img
- Now you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
1.Command :-Fastboot devices
2 .Command :- Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
3 .Command :- Fastboot boot recovery twrp.img
4 .Command :- Fastboot reboot
Now TWRP Recovery has been completely installed on your phone.
Install Lineage OS 19 on Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
After installing TWRP recovery, you need to download Lineage OS 19 and move it to the internal storage.
(Now switch off your phone and then press Power Button + Volume Down (-) simultaneously.)
- Now you have to click on Wipe Option in your TWRP Recovery.
- After going to the Wipe Option, click on Advanced Wipe.
- After moving to Advanced wipe, Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, and Data have to select them and slide Swipe to Wipe.
- After sliding Swipe to Wipe, you have to click on Home Button.
- After clicking on Home Button, you have to click on Install and there you have to select the file of Lineage OS 19.
- After selecting the Lineage OS 19, Swipe to Confirm Flash
(This process can take about 5-10 minutes if the size of your Custom Rom file is more than it may take more time.)
- After Lineage OS 19 Flash, you have to click on Reboot System.
After this process Lineage OS 19 has been installed securely in your Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. Hope you liked this post, you can share this post with your friends and family.