Download TWRP Recovery 3.5.2 For Redmi Pad– Today, through this article, I will show how to install the TWRP Recovery file in Redmi Pad. Whatever process will be shown here, the simple language will be English. If your phone is dead while flashing the TWRP Recovery file then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Redmi Pad.
- Can easily flash Custom Rom.
- Root the Android device easily.
- You can take a backup of Stock Rom on your phone.
- You can Overclock your phone.
Disadvantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Redmi Pad.
- After flashing TWRP Recovery your phone’s Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while flashing TWRP Recovery, then your phone can be bricked.
- When you flash your phone’s TWRP Recovery, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- After flashing TWRP recovery all the data on your phone will be deleted.
Download TWRP Recovery 3.5.2 For Redmi Pad
There are 2 easy steps in this process.
Step 1. Bootloader Unlock on Redmi Pad.
Step 2. Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Pad.
Pre-Requirement for Redmi Pad
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of the Redmi Pad.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Xiaomi USB Driver for Computer.
- Redmi Pad TWRP Recovery File.
- Mi Unlock Application For Computer
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
|Mi Unlock App||Download|
Step 1. Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Pad
- Enable Developer Option in Redmi Pad
[‘Settings‘> ‘About Phone‘> Click on ‘MIUI Version’ 5-6 times. After this, your phone developer option will be enabled.]
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Redmi Pad.
[You have to scroll down by going to Settings> Additional settings> Developer options, after clicking on OEM unlocking, you will find the option of Cancel and Enable below and you have to click on Enable.]
- Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode.
[Switch off your phone and after that press, the Power Button + Volume down (-) simultaneously and your phone will reboot in Fastboot. If your phone does not reboot in Fastboot mode by this process then do Search Google.]
- You have to install Xiaomi USB Driver on your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your computer.
- Mi unlocks file also has to be installed on the computer.
- After installing Mi Unlock, you have to connect your phone to the computer in Fastboot mode.
- Mi unlocks app has to be opened and here you have to log in with your Mi Account.
(Keep in mind that here you have to log in Mi Account of the same phone that you have to unlock the bootloader.)
- After this, the Mi Unlock app will check whether your phone is eligible for Bootloader Unlock.
- If you are eligible for Phone Bootloader Unlock then the message Phone connected will come.
- Now you will have the option to Unlock it below. Click on Unlock.
- After clicking unlock, click on Unlock anyway.
- After this, the message Unlocked successfully will come on your Redmi Pad phone. Click on the Reboot Phone below. Now your phone’s bootloader has been unlocked.
Step 2. Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Pad
- First of all, you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install them on your PC / Laptop.
- Move the TWRP Recovery file of Redmi Pad to the SDK Platform Tools folder.
- TWRP recovery file has to be renamed with the name twrp. img
- Now you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
1.Command :-Fastboot devices
2 .Command :- Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
3 .Command :- Fastboot boot recovery twrp.img
4 .Command :- Fastboot reboot
Now TWRP Recovery has been completely installed on your phone.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!