Evolution X Custom Rom For Redmi 8. Here I will show you how to install Evolution X Custom ROM in Redmi 8. Evolution X ROM is an open-source custom ROM. There is no bloatware found in this custom ROM. The specialty of this Evolution X Rom is that it gets installed in any low-end device and does not have an Android software update From the Smartphone Company.
This custom ROM is absolutely free, anyone can install it. This Rom is designed for mobile phones and tablets. To install Evolution X Rom, your phone must have any custom recovery installed such as TWRP Recovery.
Before starting this process, I warn you that if your phone is Dead while flashing Custom Rom, then I will not have any responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Evolution X ROM
- You can easily use it.
- It does not contain any bloatware.
- It provides more security as compared to other Rom.
- If your smartphone is in Android 11, you can easily update it to Android 12.
- This custom ROM is available for almost all Android phones.
- You charge your phone more than 80%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Xiaomi USB Driver for Computer.
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
- Redmi 8 must have TWRP Recovery installed.
- Need Evolution X ROM of Redmi 8
|ADB and Fastboot Drivers||Download|
|Evolution X ROM||Download|
Evolution X Custom Rom For Redmi 8
- Enable Developer Option in Redmi 8
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Redmi 8.
- Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode.
- You have to install Xiaomi USB Driver on your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your computer.
- Mi unlocks file also has to be installed on the computer.
- After installing Mi Unlock, you have to connect your phone to the computer in Fastboot mode.
- Mi unlocks app has to be opened and here you have to log in with your Mi Account.
(Keep in mind that here you have to log in Mi Account of the same phone that you have to unlock the bootloader.)
- After this, the Mi Unlock app will check whether your phone is eligible for Bootloader Unlock.
- If you are eligible for Phone Bootloader Unlock then the message Phone connected will come.
- Now you will have the option to Unlock it below. Click on Unlock.
- After clicking unlock, click on Unlock anyway.
- After this, the message Unlocked successfully will come on your Redmi 8 phone. Click on the Reboot Phone below. Now your phone’s bootloader has been unlocked.
Flash TWRP Recovery on Redmi 8
- First of all, you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install them on your PC / Laptop.
- Move the TWRP Recovery file of Redmi 8 to the SDK Platform Tools folder.
- TWRP recovery file has to be renamed with the name twrp. img
- Now you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
1.Command :-Fastboot devices
2 .Command :- Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
3 .Command :- Fastboot boot recovery twrp.img
4 .Command :- Fastboot reboot
Now TWRP Recovery has been completely installed on your phone.
Flash Evolution X ROM on Redmi 8
- After installing TWRP Recovery you have to boot your phone into TWRP Recovery.
- Now you have to click on Wipe Option in your TWRP Recovery.
- After going to the Wipe Option, click on Advanced Wipe.
- After moving to Advanced wipe, Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, and Data have to select them and slide Swipe to Wipe.
- After sliding Swipe to Wipe, you have to click on Home Button.
- After clicking on Home Button, you have to click on Install and there you have to select the file of Evolution X Rom.
- After selecting the Evolution X Rom, Swipe to Confirm Flash
(This process can take about 5-10 minutes if the size of your Evolution X Rom file is more than it may take more time.)
- After Evolution X Rom Flash, you have to click on Reboot System.
Evolution X Custom Rom For Redmi 8. You must have liked this post and also downloaded your own custom ROM. then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!