Download Google Camera 8.3 For Realme C25Y –Today, through this article, I will tell you the expected way to install Google Camera in Realme C25Y. There are many reasons to install Google Camera in a mobile phone, such as taking the best photo at night and making the camera quality good.
Google Camera Features
- HDR+:-Unlike earlier versions of High-dynamic-range (HDR) imaging, HDR+, also known as HDR+ on, uses computational photography techniques to achieve a higher dynamic range
- Motion Photos:-Google Camera’s Motion photo mode is similar to HTC’s Zoe and iOS’ Live Photo. When enabled, a short, silent, video clip of relatively low resolution is paired with the original photo.
- Video Stabilization:-Fused Video Stabilization, a technique that combines Optical Image Stabilization and Electronic/Digital image stabilization, can be enabled for significantly smoother video
- Slow Motion:-Slow motion video can be captured in Google Camera at either 120 or, on supported devices, 240 frames per second
- Google Lens:-The camera offers a functionality powered by Google Lens, which allows the camera to copy text it sees, identify products, books, and movies and search similar ones, identify animals and plants, and scan barcodes and QR codes, among other things.
- Night Sight:-Night Sight is based on a similar principle to exposure stacking, used in astrophotography. Night Sight uses modified HDR+ or Super Res Zoom algorithms.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Realme C25Y [Best Gcam]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Realme C25Y [Best Gcam]
- Download Realme C25Y Firmware Android 12 [Stock Rom]
- Best Custom Roms For Realme C25Y [Android 12] [Flash Via TWRP]
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Realme C25Y [How to Flash]
- [Without PC] How to Hard Reset and Google Bypass on Realme C25Y
- How to Root Realme C25Y Via SuperSu and Magisk Manager
- Common issues and Problems Fix on Realme C25Y- Tips and Tricks
Download Google Camera 8.3 For Realme C25Y
There is 2 Easy Step in This Process.
Step 1. Check Camera2 API Support on Realme C25Y.
Step 2. Download and Install Google Camera on Realme C25Y.
Google Camera APK
Download Google Camera 7.2 Download
Download Google Camera 8.1 Download
Download Google Camera 8.2 Download
Download Google Camera 8.3 Download
Manual Camera Compatibility Download
Step 1. Check Camera2 API on Realme C25Y
- You have to download and install the Manual Camera Compatibility App from the Google Play Store on your phone.
- After installing the app you have to open the app and after opening it you have to click on Start.
- After clicking on Start, you have to see in Test Results
- Manual Focus
- Manual White Balance
- Manual ISO
- Manual Shutter Speed
- Raw Support
There should be a Green Tick in these five manual settings. If anyone will also have Red Tick, then Google Camera will not work properly.
Step 2. Download and Install Google Camera on Realme C25Y
- Now you have to download Google Camera on your phone, above you will get the link to Google Drive.
- After clicking on the link, you have to click on Symbol to download and then click on Download Anyway and download the app of Google Camera.
- After downloading Google Camera, it has to be installed. Now you can use Google Camera on your phone.
Google Camera App Photo Sample
The related article of this phone:– Click here
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!