Download Google Camera 8.3 For Realme C25Y –Today, through this article, I will tell you the expected way to install Google Camera in Realme C25Y. There are many reasons to install Google Camera in a mobile phone, such as taking the best photo at night and making the camera quality good.
If camera2api is not enabled on your phone then you cannot install google camera on your phone. If you want to enable camera2api on your phone then you have to unlock the bootloader of your phone only then you can install google camera on your phone.
Google Camera Features
Google Camera is a camera app developed by Google for Android devices. Some of the features that are included in this version of the app are:
- Live HDR+: This feature allows you to see the HDR+ effect in real time while taking a picture, so you can see how the final image will look before you capture it.
- Night Sight: This feature uses advanced image processing techniques to improve the quality of low-light photos by reducing noise and capturing more light.
- Super Res Zoom: This feature uses computational photography techniques to improve the quality of zoomed-in photos by using multiple frames to create a higher-resolution image.
- Portrait mode: This feature allows you to take photos with a blurred background (also known as bokeh) by using the phone’s dual-camera system or a single camera with depth-sensing technology.
- Astrophotography: This feature allows you to take photos of the night sky, including stars and constellations, by using a long exposure time and advanced image processing techniques.
- Motion Photos: This feature captures a short video along with each photo, so you can see a brief moment of motion around the time the photo was taken.
- Google Lens integration: This feature allows you to use Google’s image recognition technology to identify objects and text in your photos and provide additional information about them.
Note: The specific features available in Google Camera may vary depending on the device and Android version you are using. Some features may not be available on all devices or may require certain hardware capabilities.
Download Google Camera 8.3 For Realme C25Y
|Supported Android Version||Android 9 |10|11|12|13|
|Version Type||MOD APK|
|Download Google Camera|
Step 1. Check Camera2 API on Realme C25Y
- You have to download and install the Manual Camera Compatibility App from the Google Play Store on your phone.
- After installing the app you have to open the app and after opening it you have to click on Start.
- After clicking on Start, you have to see in Test Results
- Manual Focus
- Manual White Balance
- Manual ISO
- Manual Shutter Speed
- Raw Support
There should be a Green Tick in these five manual settings. If anyone will also have Red Tick, then Google Camera will not work properly.
Step 2. Download and Install Google Camera on Realme C25Y
- Now you have to download Google Camera on your phone, above you will get the link to Google Drive.
- After clicking on the link, you have to click on Symbol to download and then click on Download Anyway and download the app of Google Camera.
- After downloading Google Camera, it has to be installed. Now you can use Google Camera on your phone.
Google Camera App Photo Sample
The related article of this phone:– Click here
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!