[Without PC] How to Hard Reset and Google Bypass on Redmi Note 11 –Today I will show you how to do a hard reset and FRP Bypass with the help of this article. This process is only for Redmi Note 11. Do not attempt this process with any other smartphone. Resetting the mobile makes our phone work faster than before. Make a full backup of your phone before resetting. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Hard Reset
- After a hard reset, your phone will start working fast.
- After a hard reset, all the viruses on your mobile phone will be destroyed.
- If your phone is not getting software updates then the hard reset software will start updating.
- A hard reset will make your phone work like new.
Disadvantages of Hard Reset
- A hard reset will erase all your personal data.
- After a hard reset, all the contact details of your mobile will be deleted.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Common issues and Problems Fix on Redmi Note 11
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Redmi Note 11 Pro [Best Gcam]
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Redmi Note 11T [Best Gcam]
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Redmi Note 11 [Best Gcam]
- [Without PC] How to Hard Reset and Google Bypass on Redmi Note 11
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Redmi Note 11- [How to Flash]
How to Hard Reset Redmi Note 11.
This process is only for Redmi Note 11. Do not attempt this process with any other smartphone.
Before resetting Redmi Note 11.
- You charge your phone more than 50%.
- Backup Your Phone.
- Backup contact details
Here I will show you the easy way to Factory reset Redmi Note 11.
- First of all, you have to Boot your phone in Recovery mode.
(Switch off your phone, after switching, press the Power Button + Volume Up (+) simultaneously. After this, your phone will boot into Recovery mode.)
- Use Volume to select Up/Down.
- Use the Power key to Confirm.
- You have to select Wipe data→Wipe all Data→Confirm→Back to Main Menu→Reboot→Reboot to System.
Hope you understand this process
How to FRP Bypass on Redmi Note 11.
Here I will show the easy way to Bypass the FRP of Redmi Note 11. I will show two ways here and this method will be without a computer.
There are two methods to Bypass FRP.
- After the factory reset the phone, Remove the sim card and do not connect to Wi-Fi.
- On Connect to Network page, Skip → Accept, Term and Condition →Skip this step →More →More →Accept →Only lock screen →Set password.
- After setting the password, Set up Phone→Choose Language→Choose your Region→Connect to Network(connect to wi-fi)→Accept, Term and Condition →Skip this Step→Don’t copy→Enter your Password→Next→Skip→Skip→More→Accept→Ok→Skip→Skip.
If the previous method does not work on your phone, then follow this method.
- After the factory reset the phone, select Language and country. After this, remove the sim card and connect to Wi-Fi.
- On Connect to Network page, click on Add Network and type www.youtube.com.
- Long Press on www.youtube.com word and Tap on Attach Icon . After this, Automatically opens the Youtube app.
- On Youtube App, Setting→About→ Youtube Terms of Service. Doing this will open the MI browser.
- On the MI browser App, You have to download and install a Google account manager 9.0 APK and FRP Bypass Apk.
- After Installation, Open FRP Bypass App→Tap on 3 Dot→Browser Sign-in→Ok→ Login with Any Gmail account and Password→After Login Successfully→Now Restart Your Phone and Set up Your Phone.
Now your phone has a completely FRP Bypass. I hope you have understood this process.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!