How to Flash Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy M01s – Today I will tell you through this writing (article) the easy way to flash Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy M01s. In this process, we will use TWRP Recovery (Custom Recovery). Before starting this process, I warn you that if your phone is Dead while flashing Custom Rom, then I will not have any responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy M01s Click here
Table of Contents
Quick Specification of Samsung Galaxy M01s
- 13MP+2MP dual rear camera setup-13MP (F1.8) main camera + 2MP (F2.4) depth camera| 8MP (F2.0) front camera
- 15.79 centimeters (6.2-inch) PLS TFT LCD – infinity v-cut display, HD+ resolution with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution, 270 PPI with 16M colours
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9.0 operating system with 2GHz MediaTek | MT6762 octa-core processor
- 4000mAH lithium-ion battery
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Samsung Galaxy M01s [Best Gcam]
- How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy M01s
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Samsung Galaxy M01s
- Best Custom Roms For Samsung Galaxy M01s [Android 12]
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy M01s Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Samsung Galaxy M01s- How to Flash
Advantages of Flashing Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy M01s
- If you flash Custom Rom, then you can update in any Android version.
- You can Customize your Smartphone in your own way.
- You will have complete control over your Mobile Phone.
Disadvantages of Flashing Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy M01s
- If your mobile phone is in Warranty then you will lose your Warranty.
- If you make any mistake at the time of Flash to Custom Rom, then your phone can be Brick.
- Your phone’s entire Security will be gone.
- You will not get OTA Update on your phone.
How to Flash Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy M01s.
This process is only for Samsung Galaxy M01s. Do not attempt this process with any other smartphone.
There are 4 easy steps in this process.
Step 1: Unlock Bootloader On Samsung Galaxy M01s.
Step 2: Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M01s.
Step 3: Flash Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy M01s.
Step 4: Install Open GApps On Custom ROM.
Pre-Requirement for Samsung Galaxy M01s
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of the Samsung Galaxy M01s.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Samsung USB Driver for Computer.
- Samsung Galaxy M01s TWRP Recovery File.
- Odin Flash Tool For Computer
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
- Custom Rom For Samsung Galaxy M01s.
Step1:- Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy M01s
- Enable Developer Option in Samsung Galaxy M01s.
Settings → About Phone → Build Number You have to click on the build number 7-8 times and after that, your developer mode will be enabled
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Samsung Galaxy M01s
(Settings →Developer option→OEM Unlock)
You have to do the further process on your PC / Laptop.
- First of all, you have to install Samsung USB Driver on your pc.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed in your computer.
- Now you have to download the SDK Platform-Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- Now you have to reboot your phone in Fastboot Mode.
First of all boot your phone Recovery Mode> Switch off> After switch off> Press Hold Power Button + Volume Down. Now your phone will be booted in Recovery Mode. Now you have to click on the third option, ‘Enter Fastboot.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file. and Press Enter
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
1 command :- ‘adb devices’
2 command:- ‘adb reboot bootloader’
3 command :- ‘fastboot devices’
4 command :- fastboot oem unlock
5 Command :- ‘fastboot reboot’
Now the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy M01s will be unlocked.
Step 2:-Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M01s
- First of all, you have to install the ODIN flash tool on your computer.
- Open the Odin flash tool
- Make Sure in Your Phone USB Debugging is Enable
- Now reboot your phone in download mode and connect it with USB via computer.
- Go to AP in Odin App and select TWRP Recovery file of Samsung Galaxy M01s.
- After this, click on the Start button.
- This process will take you a few seconds.
- After some time, the TWRP Recovery file will be installed in your Samsung Galaxy M01s. Above you will find the message of Reset or Pass.
- After this, your phone will be Automatic Reboot.
Step 3. Flash Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy M01s
- After installing TWRP Recovery you have to boot your phone into TWRP Recovery.
Now switch off your phone and then press Power Button + Volume Down (-) simultaneously.
- Now you have to click on Wipe Option in your TWRP Recovery.
- After going to the Wipe Option, click on Advanced Wipe.
- After moving to Advanced wipe, Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Data have to select them and slide Swipe to Wipe.
- After sliding Swipe to Wipe, you have to click on Home Button.
- After clicking on Home Button, you have to click on Install and there you have to select the file of Custom Rom.
- After selecting the Custom ROM, Swipe to Confirm Flash
This process can take about 5-10 minutes, if the size of your Custom Rom file is more then it may take more time.
- After Custom Rom Flash, you have to click on Reboot System.
Step 4. Install Open GApps On Custom ROM
- This process for guys whose Custom ROM does not have open GApps.
- First of all, you have to Download Open GApps File for your phone.
Open Gapps :- Download
- After rebooting in TWRP Recovery, click on Install.
- After clicking Install, you have to select Open GApps File and slide Swipe To Confirm Flash.
This process can take about 4 -7 minutes, if your Open GApps file size is more then it may take more time.
- After Open GApps File Flash, you have to click on Reboot System.
Now your phone has completely flashed Custom Rom. I hope you have understood this process.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!