How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A12 – Today, through this article, I will show how to install TWRP Recovery files in Samsung Galaxy A12. Whatever process will be shown here, the simple language will be in English. If your phone is dead while flashing the TWRP Recovery file then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Quick Specification of Samsung Galaxy A12
- 48MP+5MP+2MP+2MP Multi Role Quad Camera-48MP (F1.8) main camera + Ultra Wide Camera 5MP (F2.2) + Refined Macro Camera 2MP(F2.4)+Depth Camera 2MP(F2.4) | 8MP Selfie Camera (F2.2)
- 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) 6.5” HD+ TFT – infinity v-cut display, HD+ resolution with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, 269 PPI with 16M colours
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB| Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v10.0 operating system with MTK6765 (G35) (Octa Core 2.3GHz + 1.8 GHz) octa core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Samsung Galaxy A12 [Best Gcam]
- Common issues and Problems on Samsung Galaxy A12- How to Fix
- How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A12
- Download Google Camera 8.3 for Samsung Galaxy A12
- Best Custom Roms For Samsung Galaxy A12 [Android 12]
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A12 Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Samsung Galaxy A12- How to Install
Advantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Can easily flash Custom Rom.
- Root the Android device easily.
- You can take a backup of Stock Rom on your phone.
- You can Overclock your phone.
Disadvantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Samsung Galaxy A12.
- After flashing TWRP Recovery your phone’s Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while flashing TWRP Recovery, then your phone can be brick.
- When you flash your phone’s TWRP Recovery, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- After flashing TWRP recovery all the data of your phone will be deleted.
Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A12
This process is only for Samsung Galaxy A12. Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise, your phone may be dead.
There are 2 easy steps in this process.
Step 1. Bootloader Unlock on Samsung Galaxy A12.
Step 2. Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A12.
Pre-Requirement for Samsung Galaxy A12
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of the Samsung Galaxy A12.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Samsung USB Driver for Computer.
- Samsung Galaxy A12 TWRP Recovery File.
- Odin Flash Tool For Computer
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
Required Download File
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Odin Flash Tool||Download|
|Samsung USB Driver||Download|
Step1:- Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A12
- Enable Developer Option in Samsung Galaxy A12.
Settings → About Phone → Build Number You have to click on the build number 7-8 times and after that, your developer mode will be enabled
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Samsung Galaxy A12
(Settings →Developer option→OEM Unlock)
You have to do the further process on your PC / Laptop.
- First of all, you have to install Samsung USB Driver on your pc.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed in your computer.
- Now you have to download the SDK Platform-Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- Now you have to reboot your phone in Fastboot Mode.
First of all boot your phone Recovery Mode> Switch off> After switch off> Press Hold Power Button + Volume Down. Now your phone will be booted in Recovery Mode. Now you have to click on the third option, ‘Enter Fastboot.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
1 command :- ‘adb devices’
2 command:- ‘adb reboot bootloader’
3 command :- ‘fastboot devices’
4 command :- fastboot oem unlock
5 Command :- ‘fastboot reboot’
Now the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy A12 will be unlocked.
Step 2:-Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A12
- First of all, you have to install the ODIN flash tool on your computer.
- Open the Odin flash tool
- Make Sure in Your Phone USB Debugging is Enable
- Now reboot your phone in download mode and connect it with USB via computer.
- Go to AP in Odin App and select TWRP Recovery file of Samsung Galaxy A12.
- After this, click on the Start button.
- This process will take you a few seconds.
- After some time, the TWRP Recovery file will be installed in your Samsung Galaxy A12. Above you will find the message of Reset or Pass.
- After this, your phone will be Automatic Reboot.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!