How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Vivo X60 5G-Today I will show you how to do a hard reset and FRP Bypass with the help of this article. This process is only for Vivo X60 5G. Do not attempt this process with any other smartphone. Resetting the mobile makes our phone work faster than before. Make a full backup of your phone before resetting. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Advantage of Hard Reset.
- After a hard reset, your phone will start working fast.
- After a hard reset, all the viruses on your mobile phone will be destroyed.
- If your phone is not getting software updates then the hard reset software will start updating.
- A hard reset will make your phone work like new.
The disadvantage of Hard Reset.
- A hard reset will erase all your personal data.
- After a hard reset, all the contact details of your mobile will be deleted.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Vivo X60 5G [Best Gcam]
- Download Vivo X60 5G PD2046F Firmware Android 12 [Flash File]
- Common issues and Problems on Vivo X60 5G- How to Fix
- How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Vivo X60 5G [Without PC]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Vivo X60 5G [Best Gcam]
- How to Root Vivo X60 5G Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Vivo X60 5G- How to Install
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Vivo X60 5G
How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Vivo X60 5G
This process is only for Vivo X60 5G. Do not attempt this process with any other smartphone.
Before resetting Vivo X60 5G.
- You charge your phone more than 50%.
- Backup Your Phone.
- Backup contact details
1.How to Factory Data reset Vivo X60 5G.
Here I will show you the easy way to Factory reset Vivo X60 5G.
- First of all, you have to Boot your phone in Fastboot mode.
Switch off your phone, after switching, press the Power Button + Volume Down (+) simultaneously. After this, your phone will boot into Recovery mode.
- Recovery Mode has to be selected after going into Fastboot mode.
- After selecting the Recovery Mode, click on Clear data.
- Now when you click on Clear data, you have to click on Clear all data there.
- After reset, click on Return and restart the phone after a return.
Fastboot Mode→Recovery Mode→Clear Data→Clear all data→Ok→Return→Restart
2.How to FRP Bypass on Vivo X60 5G.
Here I will show the easy way to Bypass the FRP of Vivo X60 5G. I will show two ways here and this method will be without a computer.
- After the factory reset the phone, select Language and country. After this, the phone has to be connected to the WiFi network.
- Tap Skip→Next→Skip→Next.
- After that, Press and Hold any Text here and Click on the Share button. (Share Via Notes)
- Type-www.google.com Press and hold the link and then open Web Search.
- Go to Vivo Browser Setting→Notification Settings→Download Complete Alert
- Tap on Browser Icon, Select Permission and Then Click on Search Icon. (This will take you to the Home Settings).
- Shortcuts and Accessibility→Enable Easy Touch.
- After enabling Enable Easy Touch, click on Customize and add V-Appstore App.
- Tap on Pointer and Open V-Appstore From Shortcuts.
- Search and Install ‘Hidden Setting For Android’.
- After installing the app, you have to search and open Vivosubsetting there.
- App & Notifications→See all Apps→Google Play Services.
- Now Disable Google Play Services.
- Go Back to the Wi-Fi Setup Page.
- Tap Skip→Next→Skip→Next.
Now your phone has a completely FRP Bypass. I hope you have understood this process.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!