How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy F23 5G –Today I will show you how to do a factory reset or hard reset with the help of this article. Resetting the mobile makes our phone work faster than before. Make a full backup of your phone before resetting. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Hard Reset
- After a hard reset, your phone will start working fast.
- After a hard reset, all the viruses on your mobile phone will be destroyed.
- If your phone is not getting software updates then the hard reset software will start updating.
- A hard reset will make your phone work like new.
Disadvantages of Hard Reset
- A hard reset will erase all your personal data.
- After a hard reset, all the contact details of your mobile will be deleted.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy F23 5G
This process is only for Samsung Galaxy F23 5G. Do not try to call this process to someone else.
There are two methods to reset
1. How to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy F23 5G.
2. How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy F23 5G.
The related article on this phone:- Click here
Before resetting Samsung Galaxy F23 5G
- You charge your phone more than 50%.
- Backup Your Phone.
- Backup contact details
If you have forgotten your phone password, follow this Method.
- First of all, you have to boot your phone in Recovery Mode
Switch off your phone and hold down the Power Button + Volume Up. After this, your phone will boot into recovery mode
If your phone is not switched off, then pressing and holding the power button + volume down will turn the switch off. Pressing Power Button + Volume Up after switch.
- After booting into recovery mode you have to select Wipe data/Factory Reset
- After selecting Wipe data/Factory reset, you have to come to the Yes option and select it with the help of the Power Button. This will reset your phone
How to Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy F23 5G.
This process is for those who want to Soft reset their phone. In this process, you will need a password.
- First, you have to go to the Settings
- About Phone>Reset>Factory Data Reset>Reset
- You have to enter your phone password to click on Reset. After this, your phone will be Reset
Now your phone is completely Reset. I hope you understand this process.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!