How to Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 8 Pro – Today, through this article, I will show how to install TWRP Recovery file in Redmi Note 8 Pro. Whatever process will be shown here, the simple language will be in English. If your phone is dead while flashing TWRP Recovery file then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Quick specification of Redmi Note 8 Pro
|6.53 Inch FHD IPS (60Hz)|
|MediaTek Helio G90T|
|Android 10 (MIUI 12)|
|price Up Down check Online|
|Amazon & MI Store|
Advantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- Can easily flash Custom Rom.
- Root the Android device easily.
- You can take backup of Stock Rom on your phone.
- You can Overclock your phone.
Disadvantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- After flashing TWRP Recovery your phone’s Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while flashing TWRP Recovery, then your phone can be brick.
- When you flash your phone’s TWRP Recovery, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- After flashing TWRP recovery all the data of your phone will be deleted.
Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 8 Pro
There are 2 easy Steps in this process .
Step 1. Bootloader Unlock on Redmi Note 8 Pro
Step 2. Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 8 Pro
Pre-Requirement for Redmi Note 8 Pro
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile .
- You Carry the Original USB cable of Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer .
- Xiaomi USB Driver for Computer .
- Redmi Note 8 Pro TWRP Recovery File.
- Mi Unlock Application For Computer
- Bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked .
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
|Mi Unlock App||Download|
Step 1. Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Enable Developer Option in Redmi Note 8 Pro
‘Settings‘> ‘About Phone‘> Click on ‘MIUI Version’ 5-6 times. After this, your phone developer option will be enabled.
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Redmi Note 8 Pro.
You have to scroll down by going to Settings> Additional settings> Developer options, after clicking on OEM unlocking, you will find the option of Cancel and Enable below and you have to click on Enable.
- Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode.
Switch off your phone and after that press the Power Button + Volume down (-) simultaneously and your phone will reboot in Fastboot. If your phone does not reboot in Fastboot mode by this process then do Search Google.
- You have to install Xiaomi USB Driver in your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers is installed in your computer.
- Mi unlock file also has to be installed on the computer.
- After installing Mi Unlock, you have to connect your phone to the computer in Fastboot mode.
- Mi unlock app has to be opened and here you have to login with your Mi Account.
(Keep in mind that here you have to login Mi Account of the same phone that you have to unlock the bootloader.)
- After this, the Mi Unlock app will check whether your phone is eligible for Bootloader Unlock.
- If you are eligible for Phone Bootloader Unlock then the message of Phone connected will come.
- Now you will have the option to Unlock below. Click on Unolock. After this, the message of Unlocked successfully will come in your Redmi Note 8 Pro phone. Click on the Reboot Phone below. Now your phone’s bootloader has been unlocked.
Step 2.Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 8 Pro
- First of all, you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it in your PC / Laptop.
- Move the TWRP Recovery file of Redmi Note 8 Pro to the SDK Platform Tools folder.
- TWRP recovery file has to be renamed with this name twrp.img
- Now you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it in your PC / Laptop.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the Command in your PC / Laptop in this way.
1.Command :-Fastboot devices
2 .Command :- Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
3 .Command :- Fastboot boot recovery twrp.img
4 .Command :- Fastboot reboot
Now TWRP Recovery has been completely installed in your phone.