How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A32 4G – Today, through this article, I will show how to install the TWRP Recovery files on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G. Whatever process will be shown here, the simple language will be English. If your phone is dead while flashing the TWRP Recovery file then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Quick specification of Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
|6.4 inch FHD AMOLED (90Hz)|
|MediaTek Helio G80|
|5000 mAh (15W Fast charging)|
|Amazon & Samsung Store|
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Samsung Galaxy A32 [Best Gcam]
- Common issues and Problems on Samsung Galaxy A32-How to Fix
- Best Custom Roms For Samsung Galaxy A32 [Android 12]- Install Via TWRP
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Samsung Galaxy A32 4G- How to Flash
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
Advantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Samsung Galaxy A32 4G.
- Can easily flash Custom Rom.
- Root the Android device easily.
- You can take backup of Stock Rom on your phone.
- You can Overclock your phone.
Disadvantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Samsung Galaxy A32 4G.
- After flashing TWRP Recovery your phone’s Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while flashing TWRP Recovery, then your phone can be brick.
- When you flash your phone’s TWRP Recovery, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- After flashing TWRP recovery all the data of your phone will be deleted.
Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
This process is only for Samsung Galaxy A32 4G. Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise, your phone may be dead.
There are 2 easy steps in this process.
Step 1. Bootloader Unlock on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
Step 2. Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
Pre-Requirement for Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of Samsung Galaxy A32 4G.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Samsung USB Driver for Computer.
- Samsung Galaxy A32 4G TWRP Recovery File.
- Odin Flash Tool For Computer
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
Required Download File
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Odin Flash Tool||Download|
|Samsung USB Driver||Download|
Step1:- Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
- Enable Developer Option in Samsung Galaxy A32 4G.
Settings → About Phone → Build Number You have to click on the build number 7-8 times and after that your developer mode will be enabled
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
(Settings →Developer option→OEM Unlock)
You have to do the further process in your PC / Laptop.
- First of all, you have to install Sumsung USB Driver in your pc.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers is installed in your computer.
- Now you have to download the SDK Platform-Tools and install it in your PC / Laptop.
- Now you have to reboot your phone in Fastboot Mode.
First of all boot your phone Recovery Mode> Switch off> After switch off> Press Hold Power Button + Volume Down. Now your phone will be booted in Recovery Mode. Now you have to click on the third option, ‘Enter Fastboot.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the Command in your PC / Laptop in this way.
1 command :- ‘adb devices’ (Enter)
2 command:- ‘adb reboot bootloader’ (Enter)
3 command :- ‘fastboot devices’ (Enter )
4 command :- fastboot oem unlock (Enter)
5 Command :- ‘fastboot reboot’ (Enter)
Now the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy A32 4G will be unlocked.
Step 2:-Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
- First of all, you have to install ODIN flash tool in your computer.
- Open the odin flash tool
- Make Sure in Your Phone USB Dibugging is Enable
- Now reboot your phone in download mode and connect it with USB via computer.
- Go to AP in Odin App and select TWRP Recovery file of Samsung Galaxy A32 4G.
- After this, click on Start button.
- This process will take you a few seconds.
- After some time, TWRP Recovery file will be installed in your Samsung Galaxy A32 4G. Above you will find the message of Reset or Pass.
- After this, your phone will be Automatic Reboot.