How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy F62 – Today, through this article, I will show how to install TWRP Recovery files in Samsung Galaxy F62. Whatever process will be shown here, the simple language will be in English. If your phone is dead while flashing the TWRP Recovery file then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Quick Specification of Samsung Galaxy F62
- 6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM | Expandable up to 1 TB
- 17.02 cm (6.7 inches) Full HD+ Display:-Catch the latest episodes of your favorite sitcom while you are traveling to work on this smartphone’s stunning 16.95 cm (6.7) FHD+ sAMOLED+ Infinity-O display.
- 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP | 32MP Front Camera
- 7000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery:- Equipped with a powerful 7000 mAh battery. The 25 W USB Type-C fast charger ensures that your phone will be all juiced up within a short time.
- Exynos 9825 Processor:- This smartphone’s Mali G76 GPU, with Game Booster, enhances your gaming experience with speed and efficiency.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Samsung Galaxy F62 [Best Gcam]
- Common issues and Problems on Samsung Galaxy F62-How to Fix
- How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy F62
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Samsung Galaxy F62
- Best Custom Roms For Samsung Galaxy F62 [Android 12]
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy F62 Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Samsung Galaxy F62- How to Flash
Advantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Samsung Galaxy F62.
- Can easily flash Custom Rom.
- Root the Android device easily.
- You can take a backup of Stock Rom on your phone.
- You can Overclock your phone.
Disadvantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Samsung Galaxy F62.
- After flashing TWRP Recovery your phone’s Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while flashing TWRP Recovery, then your phone can be brick.
- When you flash your phone’s TWRP Recovery, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- After flashing TWRP recovery all the data of your phone will be deleted.
Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy F62
This process is only for Samsung Galaxy F62. Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise, your phone may be dead.
There are 2 easy steps in this process.
Step 1. Bootloader Unlock on Samsung Galaxy F62.
Step 2. Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy F62.
Pre-Requirement for Samsung Galaxy F62
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of the Samsung Galaxy F62.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Samsung USB Driver for Computer.
- Samsung Galaxy F62 TWRP Recovery File.
- Odin Flash Tool For Computer
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
Required Download File
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Odin Flash Tool||Download|
|Samsung USB Driver||Download|
Step1:- Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy F62
- Enable Developer Option in Samsung Galaxy F62.
Settings → About Phone → Build Number You have to click on the build number 7-8 times and after that, your developer mode will be enabled
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Samsung Galaxy F62
(Settings →Developer option→OEM Unlock)
You have to do the further process on your PC / Laptop.
- First of all, you have to install Samsung USB Driver on your pc.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed in your computer.
- Now you have to download the SDK Platform-Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- Now you have to reboot your phone in Fastboot Mode.
First of all boot your phone Recovery Mode> Switch off> After switch off> Press Hold Power Button + Volume Down. Now your phone will be booted in Recovery Mode. Now you have to click on the third option, ‘Enter Fastboot.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
1 command :- ‘adb devices’
2 command:- ‘adb reboot bootloader’
3 command :- ‘fastboot devices’
4 command :- fastboot oem unlock
5 Command :- ‘fastboot reboot’
Now the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy F62 will be unlocked.
Step 2:-Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy F62
- First of all, you have to install the ODIN flash tool on your computer.
- Open the Odin flash tool
- Make Sure in Your Phone USB Debugging is Enable
- Now reboot your phone in download mode and connect it with USB via computer.
- Go to AP in Odin App and select TWRP Recovery file of Samsung Galaxy F62.
- After this, click on the Start button.
- This process will take you a few seconds.
- After some time, the TWRP Recovery file will be installed in your Samsung Galaxy F62. Above you will find the message of Reset or Pass.
- After this, your phone will be Automatic Reboot.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!