How To Unlock Bootloader on LG G8X –Today I will show the easy way to unlock the LG G8X bootloader through this article. We will use the SDK platform tool application to unlock the bootloader. Whatever procedure will be shown here, the simple language will be in English. If your phone goes dead while unlocking the bootloader, then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
How To Unlock Bootloader LG Phones Click here
Table of Contents
Advantages of BootLoader Unlock in LG G8X.
- You can flash Custom ROM on your phone.
- Unlocking BootLoader can install Custom Recovery such as TWRP Recovery.
- You can root your mobile phone easily.
- You can completely customize LG G8X.
Disadvantages of BootLoader Unlock in LG G8X.
- After unlocking the bootloader, your phone Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while unlocking the boot loader, then your phone can be brick.
- When you unlock your phone’s boot loader, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- Unlocking the boot loader will delete all the data on your phone.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Best Custom Roms For LG G8X [Android 12]
- How to Root LG G8X Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For LG G8X- How to Flash
- How to Unlock Bootloader on LG G8X
How To Unlock Bootloader on LG G8X
This process is only for LG G8X. Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise, your phone may be dead.
Pre-Requirement for LG G8X
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of LG G8X.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- LG USB Driver for Computer.
- First of all, check the latest Software Update on your mobile.
(Settings → About → Software Update )
- Now you have to enable the Developer Mode of your phone.
After going to Settings-About Phone → Software Info → Build Number, click on it 6-7 times. And after this, your Developer Mode will be enabled.
- Now you have to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock of your phone.
Settings→ Developer Options → Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
You will have to do further processing on your PC / Laptop.
- First of all, you have to install LG USB Driver on your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your computer.
- Now you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
Command:-adb reboot bootloader (Allow USB Debugging in your Phone)
Command :-adb reboot bootloader
Command :-fastboot oem device-id
By inserting this command you will get a Device ID code. And copy these codes and submit them on this LG website.
- Go to this website and submit the copied code. While submitting the code, Place the copied code on one line. (Make sure you have an account on this website. If you do not have an account, create one)
- After visiting the website, select the device and submit the IMEI Number and Device ID Code of that mobile.
- After submitting the code, another Unlock code File will go to your register email.
- The unlock code file has to be moved to the Fastboot folder and you have to enter this command.
Command:- fastboot flash unlock unlock.bin
Command:- fastboot rebbot
Now your Bootloader of LG G8X has been unlocked.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!