How to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G20 – Today I will show the easy way to unlock the Moto G20 bootloader through this article. We will use Motorola Website to unlock the bootloader. Whatever procedure will be shown here, the simple language will be in English. If your phone goes dead while unlocking the bootloader, then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Advantages of BootLoader Unlock in Moto G20.
- You can flash Custom Rom on your phone.
- Unlocking BootLoader can install Custom Recovery such as TWRP Recovery.
- You can root your mobile phone easily.
- You can completely customize Moto G20.
Disadvantages of BootLoader Unlock in Moto G20.
- After unlocking the bootloader, your phone Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while unlocking the boot loader, then your phone can be brick.
- When you unlock your phone’s boot loader, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- Unlocking the boot loader will delete all the data on your phone.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- [Without PC] How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Moto G20
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Moto G20 [Best Gcam]
- Best Custom Roms For Moto G20 [Android 12]
- How to Root Moto G20 Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Moto G20- How to install
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G20
- Common issues and Problems on Motorola G20- How to Fix That
How To Unlock Bootloader on Moto G20
This process is only for Moto G20. Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise, your phone may be dead.
Pre-Requirement for Moto G20
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of Moto G20.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Motorola USB Driver for Computer
- First of all, check the latest Software Update on your mobile.
(Settings → About → Software Update )
- Now you have to enable the Developer Mode of your phone.
After going to Settings-About Phone → Baseband & Kernel → Build Number, click on it 7-8 times. And after this, your Developer Mode will be enabled.
- Now you have to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock of your phone.
Settings → Additional setting → Developer Options → Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
You will have to do further processing on your PC / Laptop.
- First of all, you have to Install Motorola USB Driver on your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your computer.
- Now you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
- By inserting this command you will get some code. And copy these codes and submit them on this Motorola website.
- Go to this website and submit the copied code. While submitting the code, remove all the letters inside the bracket in the code.. (Make sure you have an account on this website. If you do not have an account, create one)
- After submitting the code, another Unlock code will go to your register email and that code has to be copied.
- After the code arrives, you have to type the command in this way
fastboot oem unlock [your code ](You have to type this command Two Time)
- Now your Bootloader of Moto G20 has been unlocked.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!