How To Unlock Bootloader on Vivo V20 Pro 5G –Today I will show the easy way to unlock the Vivo V20 Pro 5G bootloader through this article. We will use the SDK platform tool application to unlock the bootloader. Whatever procedure will be shown here, the simple language will be in English. If your phone goes dead while unlocking the bootloader, then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
How To Unlock Bootloader Vivo Phones Click here
Table of Contents
Advantages of BootLoader Unlock in Vivo V20 Pro 5G.
- You can flash Custom ROM on your phone.
- Unlocking BootLoader can install Custom Recovery such as TWRP Recovery.
- You can root your mobile phone easily.
- You can completely customize the Vivo V20 Pro 5G.
Disadvantages of BootLoader Unlock in Vivo V20 Pro 5G.
- After unlocking the bootloader, your phone Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while unlocking the boot loader, then your phone can be brick.
- When you unlock your phone’s boot loader, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- Unlocking the boot loader will delete all the data on your phone.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Vivo V20 Pro 5G [Best Gcam]
- Download Vivo V20 Pro 5G PD2020F Firmware Android 12 [Flash File]
- Common issues and Problems on Vivo V20 Pro 5G- How to Fix it
- How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Vivo V20 Pro 5G [Without PC]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Vivo V20 Pro 5G [Best Gcam]
- How to Root Vivo V20 Pro 5G Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Vivo V20 Pro 5G- How to Install
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Vivo V20 Pro 5G
How To Unlock Bootloader on Vivo V20 Pro 5G
This process is only for Vivo V20 Pro 5G. Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise, your phone may be dead.
Pre-Requirement for Vivo V20 Pro 5G
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of Vivo V20 Pro 5G.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- Vivo USB Driver for Computer.
- First of all, check the latest Software Update on your mobile.
(Settings → About → Software Update )
- Now you have to enable the Developer Mode of your phone.
After going to Settings-About Phone →Software Version, click on it 7-8 times. And after this, your Developer Mode will be enabled.
- Now you have to Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock of your phone.
Settings → Additional setting → Developer Options → Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
You will have to do further processing on your PC / Laptop.
- First of all, you have to Install Vivo USB Driver on your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your computer.
- Now you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
Command:-adb reboot bootloader
Command :-fastboot devices
Command :-fastboot bbk unlock_vivo
Command :- fastboot reboot
- Now your Bootloader of Vivo V20 Pro 5G has been unlocked.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!