How to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 10 – Today I will show the easy way to unlock Redmi Note 10 bootloader through this article. We will use Mi Unlock application to unlock the bootloader. Whatever procedure will be shown here, the simple language will be in English. If your phone goes dead while unlocking the bootloader, then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Quick specification of Redmi Note 10
|6.43 inch FHD sAmoled (60Hz)|
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 Processor|
|5000 mAh (33W Fast charging)|
|48MP + 8MP+2MP+2MP|
|Android 11 (MIUI 12)|
|Amazon & Mi Store|
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Redmi Note 10 [Best Gcam]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Redmi Note 10 [Best Gcam]
- Download Redmi Note 10 Firmware Android 12 [Stock Rom]
- How to fix Common issues and Problems on Redmi Note 10
- [Without PC] How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Redmi Note 10
- Best Custom Roms For Redmi Note 10 [Android 12]
- How to Root Redmi Note 10 Using Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Redmi Note 10- How to Install
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 10
Advantages of BootLoader Unlock in Redmi Note 10.
- You can flash Custom Rom on your phone.
- Unlocking BootLoader can install Custom Recovery such as TWRP Recovery.
- You can root your mobile phone easily.
- You can completely customize Redmi Note 10.
Disadvantages of BootLoader Unlock in Redmi Note 10.
- After unlocking the bootloader, your phone Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while unlocking the boot loader, then your phone can be brick.
- When you unlock your phone’s boot loader, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- Unlocking the boot loader will delete all the data on your phone.
Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 10
This process is only for Redmi Note 10 . Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise your phone may be dead.
Pre-Requirement for Redmi Note 10
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile .
- You Carry the Original USB cable of Redmi Note 10 .
- ADB & FastBoot Drivers Application for Computer .
- Xiaomi USB Driver for Computer .
- Mi Unlock Application
- Enable Developer Option in Redmi Note 10
‘Settings‘> ‘About Phone‘> Click on ‘MIUI Version’ 5-6 times. After this, your phone developer option will be enabled.
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Redmi Note 10.
You have to scroll down by going to Settings> Additional settings> Developer options, after clicking on OEM unlocking, you will find the option of Cancel and Enable below and you have to click on Enable.
- Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode.
Switch off your phone and after that press the Power Button + Volume down (-) simultaneously and your phone will reboot in Fastboot. If your phone does not reboot in Fastboot mode by this process then do Search Google.
- You have to install Xiaomi USB Driver in your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers is installed in your computer.
- Mi unlock file also has to be installed on the computer.
- After installing Mi Unlock, you have to connect your phone to the computer in Fastboot mode.
- Mi unlock app has to be opened and here you have to login with your Mi Account.
(Keep in mind that here you have to login Mi Account of the same phone that you have to unlock the bootloader.)
- After this, the Mi Unlock app will check whether your phone is eligible for Bootloader Unlock.
- If you are eligible for Phone Bootloader Unlock then the message of Phone connected will come.
- Now you will have the option to Unlock below. Click on Unolock. After this, the message of Unlocked successfully will come in your Redmi Note 10 phone. Click on the Reboot Phone below. Now your phone’s bootloader has been unlocked.
Thank you for taking the time in this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any question, then comment below. Thank you !