Install Custom Rom on Redmi Note 10 Via TWRP Recovery- Today I will tell you through this writing (article) the easy way to flash Custom Rom in Redmi Note 10. In this process we will use TWRP Recovery (Custom Recovery). Before starting this process, I warn you that if your phone is Dead while flashing Custom Rom, then I will not have any responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
How to Root Redmi Note 10 Click here
Quick specification of Redmi Note 10
||6.43 inch FHD sAmoled (60Hz)|
||Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 Processor|
||5000 mAh (33W Fast charging)|
||48MP + 8MP+2MP+2MP|
||Android 11 (MIUI 12)|
||Amazon & Mi Store|
Advantages of Flashing Custom Rom in Redmi Note 10
- If you flash Custom Rom, then you can update in any Android version.
- You can Customize your Smartphone in your own way.
- You will have complete Control over your Mobile Phone. .
Disadvantages of Flashing Custom Rom in Redmi Note 10
- If your mobile phone is in Warranty then you will lose your Warranty .
- If you make any mistake at the time of Flash to Custom Rom, then your phone can be Brick.
- Your phone’s entire Security will be gone.
- You will not get OTA Update on your phone .
Install Custom Rom on Redmi Note 10
This process is only for Redmi Note 10 .Do not attempt to this process with any other smartphone.
There are 4 easy Steps in this process .
Step 1 : Unlock Bootloader On Redmi Note 10
Step 2 : Flash TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 10
Step 3 : Install Custom Rom on Redmi Note 10
Step 4 : Install Open GApps On Custom Rom
Pre-Requirement for Redmi Note 10
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile .
- You Carry the Original USB cable of Redmi Note 10.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer .
- Xiaomi USB Driver for Computer .
- Redmi Note 10 TWRP Recovery File.
- Mi Unlock Application For Computer
- Bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked .
- Need Custom Rom of Redmi Note 10
[Important Download Link]
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
|Mi Unlock App||Download|
Step 1. Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 10
- Enable Developer Option in Redmi Note 10
‘Settings‘> ‘About Phone‘> Click on ‘MIUI Version’ 5-6 times. After this, your phone developer option will be enabled.
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Redmi Note 10.
You have to scroll down by going to Settings> Additional settings> Developer options, after clicking on OEM unlocking, you will find the option of Cancel and Enable below and you have to click on Enable.
- Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode.
Switch off your phone and after that press the Power Button + Volume down (-) simultaneously and your phone will reboot in Fastboot. If your phone does not reboot in Fastboot mode by this process then do Search Google.
- You have to install Xiaomi USB Driver in your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers is installed in your computer.
- Mi unlock file also has to be installed on the computer.
- After installing Mi Unlock, you have to connect your phone to the computer in Fastboot mode.
- Mi unlock app has to be opened and here you have to login with your Mi Account.
(Keep in mind that here you have to login Mi Account of the same phone that you have to unlock the bootloader.)
- After this, the Mi Unlock app will check whether your phone is eligible for Bootloader Unlock.
- If you are eligible for Phone Bootloader Unlock then the message of Phone connected will come.
- Now you will have the option to Unlock below. Click on Unolock. After this, the message of Unlocked successfully will come in your Redmi Note 10 phone. Click on the Reboot Phone below. Now your phone’s bootloader has been unlocked.
Step 2.Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 10
- First of all, you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it in your PC / Laptop.
- Move the TWRP Recovery file of Redmi Note 10 to the SDK Platform Tools folder.
- TWRP recovery file has to be renamed with this name twrp.img
- Now you have to download SDK Platform Tools and install it in your PC / Laptop.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file.
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the Command in your PC / Laptop in this way.
1.Command :-Fastboot devices
2 .Command :- Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
3 .Command :- Fastboot boot recovery twrp.img
4 .Command :- Fastboot reboot
Now TWRP Recovery has been completely installed in your phone.
Step 3. Install Custom Rom on Redmi Note 10
- After installing TWRP Recovery you have to boot your phone into TWRP Recovery.
Now switch off your phone and then press Power Button + Volume Down (-) simultaneously.
- Now you have to click on Wipe Option in your TWRP Recovery.
- After going to Wipe Option, click on Advanced Wipe.
- After moving to Advanced wipe, Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Data have to select them and slide Swipe to Wipe.
- After sliding Swipe to Wipe, you have to click on Home Button.
- After clicking on Home Button, you have to click on Install and there you have to select the file of Custom Rom.
- After selecting the Custom ROM, Swipe to Confirm Flash
This process can take about 5-10 minutes, if the size of your Custom Rom file is more then it may take more time.
- After Custom Rom Flash, you have to click on Reboot System.
Step 4. Install Open GApps On Custom Rom
- This process for guys whose Custom ROM do not have open GApps.
- First of all, you have to Download Open GApps File for your phone.
Open Gapps :- Download
- After rebooting in TWRP Recovery, click on Install.
- After clicking Install, you have to select Open GApps File and slide Swipe To Comfirm Flash.
This process can take about 4 -7 minutes, if your Open GApps file size is more then it may take more time.
- After Open GApps File Flash, you have to click on Reboot System.
Now your phone has completely flashed Custom Rom. I hope you have understood this process.
Thank you for taking the time in this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any question, then comment below. Thank you !