Project Sakura Custom ROM For Asus Zenfone 5. Here I will show you how to install Project Sakura Custom ROM in Asus Zenfone 5. Project Sakura ROM is an open-source custom ROM. There is no bloatware found in this custom ROM. The specialty of this Project Sakura Rom is that it gets installed in any low-end device and does not have an Android software update From the Smartphone Company.
This custom ROM is absolutely free, anyone can install it. This Rom is designed for mobile phones and tablets. To install Project Sakura Rom, your phone must have any custom recovery installed such as TWRP Recovery.
Before starting this process, I warn you that if your phone is Dead while flashing Custom Rom, then I will not have any responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Advantages of Project Sakura ROM
- You can easily use it.
- It does not contain any bloatware.
- It provides more security as compared to other Rom.
- If your smartphone is in Android 11, you can easily update it to Android 12.
- This custom ROM is available for almost all Android phones.
- You charge your phone more than 80%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- USB Driver for Computer.
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
- Asus Zenfone 5 must have TWRP Recovery installed.
- Need Project Sakura ROM of Asus Zenfone 5
|ADB and Fastboot Drivers||Download|
|Project Sakura ROM||Download|
Project Sakura Custom ROM For Asus Zenfone 5
- After installing TWRP Recovery you have to boot your phone into TWRP Recovery.
- Now you have to click on Wipe Option in your TWRP Recovery.
- After going to the Wipe Option, click on Advanced Wipe.
- After moving to Advanced wipe, Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, and Data have to select them and slide Swipe to Wipe.
- After sliding Swipe to Wipe, you have to click on Home Button.
- After clicking on Home Button, you have to click on Install and there you have to select the file of Project Sakura Rom.
- After selecting the Project Sakura ROM, Swipe to Confirm Flash
(This process can take about 5-10 minutes if the size of your Project Sakura Rom file is more than it may take more time.)
- After Project Sakura Rom Flash, you have to click on Reboot System.
You must have liked this post and also downloaded your own custom ROM. then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!