Project Sakura Custom Rom For Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Here I will show you how to install Project Sakura Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Project Sakura ROM is an open-source custom ROM. There is no bloatware found in this custom ROM. The specialty of this Project Sakura Rom is that it gets installed in any low-end device and does not have an Android software update From the Smartphone Company.
This custom ROM is absolutely free, anyone can install it. This Rom is designed for mobile phones and tablets. To install Project Sakura Rom, your phone must have any custom recovery installed such as TWRP Recovery.
Before starting this process, I warn you that if your phone is Dead while flashing Custom Rom, then I will not have any responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Project Sakura ROM
- You can easily use it.
- It does not contain any bloatware.
- It provides more security as compared to other Rom.
- If your smartphone is in Android 11, you can easily update it to Android 12.
- This custom ROM is available for almost all Android phones.
- You charge your phone more than 80%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable.
- SDK Platform-Tools Application for Computer.
- USB Driver for Computer.
- The bootloader of this phone should remain unlocked.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 must have TWRP Recovery installed.
- Need Project Sakura ROM of Samsung Galaxy Note 8
|ADB and Fastboot Drivers||Download|
|Project Sakura ROM||Download|
Project Sakura Custom Rom For Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Enable Developer Option in Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
You have to do the further process on your PC / Laptop.
- First of all, you have to install Samsung USB Driver on your pc.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed in your computer.
- Now you have to download the SDK Platform-Tools and install it on your PC / Laptop.
- Now you have to reboot your phone in Fastboot Mode.
- After this, you have to go to the Command Prompt from the SDK Platform Tools file.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
Above you have to type CMD in the location containing the file. and Press Enter
- Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to type the command on your PC / Laptop in this way.
1 command :- ‘adb devices’
2 command:- ‘adb reboot bootloader’
3 command :- ‘fastboot devices’
4 command :- fastboot oem unlock
5 Command :- ‘fastboot reboot’
Now the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be unlocked.
Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- First of all, you have to install the ODIN flash tool on your computer.
- Open the Odin flash tool
- Make Sure in Your Phone USB Debugging is Enable
- Now reboot your phone in download mode and connect it with USB via computer.
- Go to AP in Odin App and select TWRP Recovery file of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- After this, click on the Start button.
- This process will take you a few seconds.
- After some time, the TWRP Recovery file will be installed in your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Above you will find the message of Reset or Pass.
- After this, your phone will be Automatic Reboot.
Flash Project Sakura ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- After installing TWRP Recovery you have to boot your phone into TWRP Recovery.
- Now you have to click on Wipe Option in your TWRP Recovery.
- After going to the Wipe Option, click on Advanced Wipe.
- After moving to Advanced wipe, Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, and Data have to select them and slide Swipe to Wipe.
- After sliding Swipe to Wipe, you have to click on Home Button.
- After clicking on Home Button, you have to click on Install and there you have to select the file of Project Sakura Rom.
- After selecting the Project Sakura ROM, Swipe to Confirm Flash
(This process can take about 5-10 minutes if the size of your Project Sakura Rom file is more than it may take more time.)
- After Project Sakura Rom Flash, you have to click on Reboot System.
Project Sakura Custom Rom For Samsung Galaxy Note 8. You must have liked this post and also downloaded your own custom ROM. then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!