Download Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161 Firmware Android 12 [Stock Rom]– Today I will show you how to Flash Firmware (Stock Rom) in Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161 with the help of this article. I will also give you the download link of the Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161 latest Firmware (stock rom) file here. We will use the Realme flash tool to flash the firmware in this mobile.
- If your phone is bricked due to some reason then you can fix your phone with this method.
- If your phone gets stuck in a boot loop then with the help of this method you can fix your phone.
Table of Contents
Advantage of Stock Rom
- You can unroot your phone completely.
- You can Completely remove malware from your phone.
- Flashing the stock ROM will make the phone look new.
- You can fix the Battery Draining Issue.
- You can also fix all network problems on your phone.
- If your phone is in the boot loop then you can also fix it.
- If your phone is locked then it can also break.
- You can fix all common Problems in your smartphone.
- If the application is not working properly on your phone and will start working.
- You can also remove FRP.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Realme Narzo 20 Pro [Best Gcam]
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Realme Narzo 20 Pro [How to Flash]
- Download Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161 Firmware Android 12 [Stock Rom]
- How to fix Common issues and Problems on Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Realme Narzo 20 Pro
- How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Realme Narzo 20 Pro [Without PC]
- Best Custom Roms For Realme Narzo 20 Pro [Android 12]
- How to Root Realme Narzo 20 pro Using Magisk
Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161 Firmware Flash File
- RMX2161export_11_C.09_2021070809250000 — Google Drive Link
How to Flash Firmware (Stock Rom) on Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161
Here I will show you how to flash Firmware (stock rom) in Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161. This process will be very simple. to flash the firmware you need a computer as well as a Realme flash tool application and you should also have USB drivers installed on your computer.
Prerequisites for Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2161.
- Realme USB Driver for Computer.
- Realme flash tool.
- latest firmware.
Required Download File
|Realme flash tool||Download|
|Realme USB Drivers||Download|
First of all, you have to download the Realme flash tool. Download the file by clicking on the link given above. Now I will tell you how to install this application.
- Extract the downloaded zip file and open the file, there you will find a file named Realme flash, click on it and install the application.
The Realme Flash Tool application will look like this.
After opening the application, you have to install the drivers by clicking on the Drivers option.
After this, you have to install Realme USB drivers on your computer.
- Now you have to boot your phone in Fastboot Mode
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume UP + Power button simultaneously)
Now you have to connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Click on Browse and select your Firmware flash file.
After Selecting the flash file now you click on Loading Device.
After clicking on the loading device, your phone will be connected there. Click on the flash to connect.
- Click on Confirm. (All data will be cleared after flashing, confirm to start flashing)
After waiting for some time the firmware (Stock ROM) will be flashed on your phone. Start the phone after flashing.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!