Download Redmi 8 Firmware Android 12 [Stock Rom]– Today I will show you how to Flash Firmware (Stock Rom) in Redmi 8 with the help of this article. I will also give you the download link of the Redmi 8 latest Firmware (stock rom) file here. We will use the Xiaomi flash tool to flash the firmware in this mobile.
- If your phone is bricked due to some reason then you can fix your phone with this method.
- If your phone gets stuck in a boot loop then with the help of this method you can fix your phone.
Table of Contents
Advantage of Stock Rom
- You can unroot your phone completely.
- You can Completely remove malware from your phone.
- Flashing the stock ROM will make the phone look new.
- You can fix the Battery Draining Issue.
- You can also fix all network problems on your phone.
- If your phone is in the boot loop then you can also fix it.
- If your phone is locked then it can also break.
- You can fix all common Problems in your smartphone.
- If the application is not working properly on your phone and will start working.
- You can also remove FRP.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Redmi 8 [Best Gcam]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Redmi 8 [Best Gcam]
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Redmi 8- [How to Flash]
- Download Redmi 8 Firmware Android 12 [Stock Rom]
- Best Custom Roms For Redmi 8 [Android 12]
Redmi 8 Stock Firmware Flash File
- olive_global_images_V188.8.131.52.QCNMIXM_20201212.0000.00_10.0_global | global
- olive_in_global_images_V184.108.40.206.QCNINXM_20210120.0000.00_10.0_in | India
- olive_in_global_images_V220.127.116.11.PCNINXM_20191113.0000.00_9.0_in_51c93ada5f.tgz | India
- olive_in_global_images_V10.3.3.0.PCNINXM_20191016.0000.00_9.0_in_3c97b7c295.tgz | India
How to Flash Firmware (Stock Rom) on Redmi 8
Here I will show you how to flash Firmware (stock rom) in Redmi 8. This process will be very simple. to flash the firmware you need a computer as well as a Xiaomi Flash tool application and you should also have USB drivers installed on your computer.
Prerequisites for Redmi 8
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of the Redmi 8.
- Xiaomi USB Driver for Computer.
- Xiaomi flash tool.
- latest firmware.
- Bootloader Unlock
How to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Devices Click Here
Required Download File
|Xiaomi flash tool||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Drivers||Download|
First of all, you have to download the Xiaomi flash tool. Download the file by clicking on the link given above. Now I will tell you how to install this application.
- First of All, Enable Developer Option in Redmi 8
‘Settings‘> ‘About Phone‘> Click on ‘MIUI Version’ 5-6 times. After this, your phone developer option will be enabled.
- Now you have to enable USB Debugging in your Redmi 8.
You have to scroll down by going to Settings> Additional settings> Developer options> USB Debugging.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your computer.
- Now you have to install Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer.
Download the file by clicking on the link given above and extract this file and install XiaomiFlsh by clicking on it.
After the Xiaomi Flash tool is installed, you will be asked to install the drivers in the same application.
- Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode.
Switch off your phone and after that press, Power Button + Volume down (-) simultaneously and your phone will reboot in Fastboot. If your phone does not reboot in Fastboot mode by this process then do Search Google.
- Now Click on Refresh Button to Connect your Devices.
- Please move your Firmware Flash file to C-Drive
Now you have to open the firmware file and after going to the file, copy the file address above and paste it into the browse section of Xiaomi Flash tool
Click on the flash to select the file address. This process may take some time. Mobile will restart automatically after flashing.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!