How to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 10 Prime – Today I will show the easy way to unlock Redmi 10 Prime bootloader through this article. We will use the Mi Unlock application to unlock the bootloader. Whatever procedure will be shown here, the simple language will be in English. If your phone goes dead while unlocking the bootloader, then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Advantages of BootLoader Unlock in Redmi 10 Prime.
- You can flash Custom ROM on your phone.
- Unlocking BootLoader can install Custom Recovery such as TWRP Recovery.
- You can root your mobile phone easily.
- You can completely customize the Redmi 10 Prime.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Redmi 10 Prime [Best Gcam]
- Best Custom Roms For Redmi 10 Prime [Android 12]- Flash Via TWRP
- [Without PC] How to Hard Reset and Google Bypass on Redmi 10 Prime
- How to Root Redmi 10 Prime Via SuperSu and Magisk Manager
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 10 Prime
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Redmi 10 Prime- [How to Flash]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Redmi 10 Prime [Best Gcam]
- Common issues and Problems Fix on Redmi 10 Prime- Tips and Tricks
- Download Redmi 10 Prime Firmware Android 12 [Stock Rom]
Disadvantages of BootLoader Unlock in Redmi 10 Prime.
- After unlocking the bootloader, your phone Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while unlocking the boot loader, then your phone can be brick.
- When you unlock your phone’s boot loader, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- Unlocking the boot loader will delete all the data on your phone.
Unlock Bootloader on Redmi 10 Prime
This process is only for Redmi 10 Prime. Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise, your phone may be dead.
Pre-Requirement for Redmi 10 Prime
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of the Redmi 10 Prime.
- ADB & FastBoot Drivers Application for Computer.
- Xiaomi USB Driver for Computer.
- Mi Unlock Application
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Driver||Download|
|Mi Unlock App||Download|
- Enable Developer Option in Redmi 10 Prime
(Settings’> ‘About Phone’> Click on ‘MIUI Version’ 5-6 times. After this, your phone developer option will be enabled)
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Redmi 10 Prime.
(You have to scroll down by going to Settings> Additional settings> Developer options, after clicking on OEM unlocking, you will find the option of Cancel and Enable below and you have to click on Enable.)
- Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode.
(Switch off your phone and after that press, the Power Button + Volume down (-) simultaneously and your phone will reboot in Fastboot. If your phone does not reboot in Fastboot mode by this process then do Search Google.)
- You have to install Xiaomi USB Driver on your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your computer.
- Mi unlocks file also has to be installed on the computer.
- After installing Mi Unlock, you have to connect your phone to the computer in Fastboot mode.
- Mi unlocks app has to be opened and here you have to log in with your Mi Account.
(Keep in mind that here you have to log in Mi Account of the same phone that you have to unlock the bootloader.)
- After this, the Mi Unlock app will check whether your phone is eligible for Bootloader Unlock.
- If you are eligible for Phone Bootloader Unlock then the message of Phone connected will come.
- Now you will have the option to Unlock below. Click on Unlock.
- After clicking unlock, click on Unlock anyway.
- After this, the message of Unlocked successfully will come in your Redmi 10 Prime phone. Click on the Reboot Phone below. Now your phone’s bootloader has been unlocked.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!