How To Unlock Bootloader on Poco X3 Pro – Today I will show the easy way to unlock Poco X3 Pro bootloader through this article. We will use the Mi Unlock application to unlock the bootloader. Whatever procedure will be shown here, the simple language will be English. If your phone goes dead while unlocking the bootloader, then it will be your responsibility. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Quick specification of Poco X3 Pro
|6.67-inch FHD IPS (120Hz)
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 Processor
|5160 mAh (33W Fast charging)
|48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
|Android 11 [MIUI 12 With Poco Launcher]
Advantages of BootLoader Unlock in Poco X3 Pro.
- You can flash Custom ROM on your phone.
- Unlocking BootLoader can install Custom Recovery such as TWRP Recovery.
- You can root your mobile phone easily.
- You can completely customize Poco X3 Pro.
Disadvantages of BootLoader Unlock in Poco X3 Pro.
- After unlocking the bootloader, your phone Warranty will end.
- If you make any mistake while unlocking the boot loader, then your phone can be bricked.
- When you unlock your phone’s boot loader, the OTA update will stop coming to your phone at the same time.
- Unlocking the boot loader will delete all the data on your phone.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Download Google Camera 8.4 For Poco X3 Pro [Best Gcam]
- Download Poco X3 Pro Firmware Android 12 [Stock Rom]
- Common issues and Problems on Poco X3 Pro- How to Fix This
- [Without PC] How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Poco X3 Pro
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Poco X3 Pro
- Best Custom Roms For Poco X3 Pro [Android 12]
- How To Root Poco X3 Pro Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Poco X3 Pro- How to Install
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Poco X3 Pro
Unlock Bootloader on Poco X3 Pro
This process is only for Poco X3 Pro. Do not try to call this process to someone else. Otherwise, your phone may be dead.
Flash Custom ROM on Poco X3 Pro Click here
Pre-Requirement for Poco X3 Pro
- You charge your phone more than 75%.
- A PC / Laptop will be required.
- You have full Backup of your Mobile.
- You Carry the Original USB cable of Poco X3 Pro.
- ADB & FastBoot Drivers Application for Computer.
- Xiaomi USB Driver for Computer.
- Mi Unlock Application
- Enable Developer Option in Poco X3 Pro
‘Settings‘> ‘About Phone‘> Click on ‘MIUI Version’ 5-6 times. After this, your phone developer option will be enabled.
- Now you have to enable OEM Unlock in your Poco X3 Pro.
You have to scroll down by going to Settings> Additional settings> Developer options, after clicking on OEM unlocking, you will find the option of Cancel and Enable below and you have to click on Enable.
- Reboot your phone in Fastboot mode.
Switch off your phone and after that press, the Power Button + Volume down (-) simultaneously and your phone will reboot in Fastboot. If your phone does not reboot in Fastboot mode by this process then do Search Google.
- You have to install Xiaomi USB Driver in your computer.
- Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers is installed in your computer.
- Mi unlocks file also has to be installed on the computer.
- After installing Mi Unlock, you have to connect your phone to the computer in Fastboot mode.
- Mi unlocks app has to be opened and here you have to log in with your Mi Account.
(Keep in mind that here you have to log in Mi Account of the same phone that you have to unlock the bootloader.)
- After this, the Mi Unlock app will check whether your phone is eligible for Bootloader Unlock.
- If you are eligible for Phone Bootloader Unlock then the message Phone connected will come.
- Now you will have the option to Unlock it below. Click on Unblock. After this, the message Unlocked successfully will come on your Poco X3 Pro phone. Click on the Reboot Phone below. Now your phone’s bootloader has been unlocked.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!