How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion-Today I will show you how to do a hard reset and FRP Bypass with the help of this article. This process is only for Motorola Edge 20 Fusion. Do not attempt this process with any other smartphone. Resetting the mobile makes our phone work faster than before. Make a full backup of your phone before resetting. Here you will not be told any wrong procedure.
Table of Contents
Advantage of Hard Reset.
- After a hard reset, your phone will start working fast.
- After a hard reset, all the viruses on your mobile phone will be destroyed.
- If your phone is not getting software updates then the hard reset software will start updating.
- A hard reset will make your phone work like new.
The disadvantage of Hard Reset.
- A hard reset will erase all your personal data.
- After a hard reset, all the contact details of your mobile will be deleted.
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Common issues and Problems on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion- How to Fix it
- How to Root Motorola Edge 20 Fusion Via Magisk and SuperSu
- Download TWRP 3.5.2 For Motorola Edge 20 Fusion- How to Flash
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Motorola Edge 20 Fusion [Best Gcam]
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion
- Best Custom Roms For Motorola Edge 20 Fusion [Android 12]- Flash Via TWRP Recovery
- [Without PC] How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion
How to Hard Reset and FRP Bypass on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion
This process is only for Motorola Edge 20 Fusion. Do not attempt this process with any other smartphone.
Before resetting Motorola Edge 20 Fusion.
- You charge your phone more than 50%.
- Backup Your Phone.
- Backup contact details
1.How to Factory Data Reset on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion.
Here I will show you the easy way to Factory reset Motorola Edge 20 Fusion.
- First of all, you have to Boot your phone in Fastboot mode.
Switch off your phone, after switching, press the Power Button + Volume Down (-) simultaneously. After this, your phone will boot into Fastboot mode.
- After going into Fastboot mode, press volume down Two times and go into Recovery mode.
- Before going into Recovery mode, you will get the messages of No command. You have to press the Power button + Volume down simultaneously and go into recovery mode.
- Wipe data/Factory reset→Factory data Reset.
- After this, your phone will be factory reset.
2.How to FRP Bypass on Motorola Edge 20 Fusion.
Here I will show the easy way to Bypass the FRP of Motorola Edge 20 Fusion. I will show two ways here and this method will be without a computer.
- After the factory reset the phone, select Language and country. After this, the phone has to be connected to the WiFi network.
- First of all, you have to come to the First page and tap on the Emergency Call there.
- Emergency Information→Edit Icon→Name(Owner)→Image Icon→Choose an Image.
- After that, you will go to the file manager and tap there on the three line and long press on Google drive.
- Permissions→Search Icon→ Search:- Setting.
- Setting→Open→Security→Screen Pinning→ Enable Screen Pinning→ Lock Device When Unpinning→ Set Your Password.
- After the password is set, restart and set up your phone
Now your phone has a completely FRP Bypass. I hope you have understood this process.
Thank you for taking the time to this website.
I hope that you have understood this process, if you have received any help from it, then share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, then comment below. Thank you!